Lake Murray Striper Trip
Offshore Fishing Trip:
What Customers Should Bring
* All Tackle and Bait
* Fishing License
* Gas and Ice
* Food & drink
* Hat, sunglasses, sun screen, camera
* Rain gear & seasonal clothing
Cancellation Policy :
Weather conditions would
have to be extreme for a scheduled trip to be canceled. The boat used is
large enough to safely endure the worst of weather and equipped with
gear needed to minimize the effects of inclement conditions. Plan to
fish unless you receive a telephone call advising otherwise from Captain
a trip has been scheduled no refund will take place unless the Captain
cancels the trip. If the guide party request a cancellation Captain
Buddy will work with you to reschedule / select a more acceptable date.
If Captain Buddy cancels a 100% refund will be provided.
- A $100.00 deposit (per day) is required
when your trip is booked, this deposit is NON REFUNDABLE unless I cancel
- If you cancel the trip more than 10 days before the trip date,
the deposit can be used to book another date. If you cancel the trip
less than 10 days before the trip date, the deposit will be forfeited
and no new date will be booked.
- No date will be considered confirmed until the deposit is received.
- The deposit must be received within 10 days of booking a trip to hold
- I will make the decision on whether or not to cancel a trip due to bad
weather. Rain is not a reason for cancellation. Lightening and other
dangerous weather could would be reason for cancellation. If I cancel
the trip your deposit can be applied to another date or fully refunded.
Murray Striper Fishing Guide Service -
Striper Fishing Guide
Bass Fishing Guide Lake Murray South Carolina
- Striped Bass
Fishing Guide Lake Murray